World Views and Religion – key stage 2
The students in Y5/6 are learning about concepts of Freedom and Justice. Why not try some of the activities below:
1. Design a flag or logo to represent Freedom or Justice.
2. Make a fact-file about Nelson Mandela's life.
3. Make a Black Lives Matter poster.
4. Prepare an assembly on the theme of Justice or Freedom.
Y3/4 are learning about Christianity and what it means to be a Christian. Why not do some of the activities below:
1. Interview a Christian and find out about their beliefs.
2. Make an information leaflet for a person that knows nothing about Christianity.
3. Prepare an assembly / PowerPoint on Christian Festivals and share it with your friends.
4. Read a Children's Bible. Find a story from the New Testament and a story from the Old Testament. Draw a scene from the story.