Please find some information below about the reopening of Bolton School in the autumn term.
There are steps outlined below that must be taken if someone displays COVID-19 symptoms and expectations for parents and children.
Any letters or information that have been sent specifically about the reopening of Bolton School are available below.
There's a knot Inside My Tummy
Please let your children watch the video a few times - click here. Encourage them to start singing along as they get familiar with the words of the song. Below there is an activity to do for each of the ‘pages’ in the video. Try to do a page on different days, not all at once.
Steps taken if a child or adult in school starts to display COVID19 Symptoms
- Person showing symptoms will be taken into an available space, well-ventilated with door closed.
- If required a person will accompany them keeping their distance wearing PPE.
- A phone call will be made to a family member to collect the patient.
- We will ask you to have your child tested for Covid-19 or the adult will be required to do so.
- All parents of all other children will be informed via text first and then if necessary a further phone call to collect your child within 30 minutes.
- All people will go into self-isolation and school will close.
- We will inform you of a negative or positive result.
- If it is a negative result school will reconvene the following day after notice is given that this can happen.
- If it is a positive result you will continue your self-isolation for 14 days.
- If you or a family member starts to show symptoms you should be tested whilst during self-isolation. Let us know if this happens and the outcome.
- Always contact us by phone or email not in person.
- We will inform you of the return to school date via email/ text as normal after a school closure.