Y5/6 students will be learning about 'Relationships' after the October half-term. They will be focusing on qualities of a good team, disagreeing respectfully, compromise and collaboration.
Why not try some of these activities:
* Considering our House Groups (Red, Green, Blue and Yellow), think of three 'values' that YOUR team must have. Design a logo or poster to remind your team of their values. Share them with us at school.
* Make up a short playscript for an assembly to teach your fellow-students about 'Disagreeing Respectfully.' Bring your script into school and direct your play in an assembly.
* Write an acrostic poem - using the word COLLABORATION - to teach young people about the importance of working together. Remember to show us your wonderful work in school so that we can share it and celebrate your efforts.
Y3/4 Students will be also learning about teamwork, being considerate and resolving conflicts after October half-term. Why not try some of these activities:
* Make a poster to explain the top 5 'dos' of good teamwork.
* Think of characters from your reading and favourite stories who are very considerate and draw a scene that shows the character thinking of others and giving careful thoughts to their actions.
* Make a short film/ recording of an argument or fight being resolved by good communication and conflict resolution skills. Remember to plan it first and make sure your message is clear.
Remember to share any of your work and ideas with us at school.