Vision and Values
Caring, Enjoying, Excelling, Inspiring
Children Promise to:
- Care about ourselves and others in our community and wider world.
- Be confident, self-motivated and have high expectations
- Work hard – trying to be the best that we can be
- Understand our place in the global community
- Respect the environment and all our resources.
Staff Promise to:
- Inspire and develop children’s curiosity, creativity, self- expression and self-respect, whilst retaining their individuality and zest for life
- Safeguard all our children from harm and neglect.
- Encourage children to take responsibility, become independent, self-motivated and self-reflective
- Develop children’s sense of spiritual, moral, social, cultural and environmental awareness on a local and global scale
- Promote kindness, understanding and helpfulness for life as a global citizen
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum to equip children with a wide range of skills for life in an ever changing world
- Be competent with high standards - striving for continuous improvement in all we do
- Work positively together towards common goals
- Maintain an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed for all members of the school community
- Foster positive partnerships between school, home and the wider community
Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.