Ofsted June 2023: 'Pupils are happy at Bolton Primary School. Leaders’ values of ‘caring, inspiring, enjoying and excelling’ are lived out by pupils, including children in the early years. Pupils are kind and caring towards each other. They value the friendships that they have with pupils of all ages, and appreciate the family feel of the school.'
Caring, Enjoying, Excelling, Inspiring
Children Promise to:
- Care about ourselves and others in our community and the wider world.
- Be confident, self-motivated, and have high expectations.
- Work hard – trying to be the best that we can be.
- Understand our place in the global community.
- Respect the environment and all our resources.
Staff Promise to:
- Inspire and develop children’s curiosity, creativity, self- expression, and self-respect, whilst retaining their individuality and zest for life
- Safeguard all our children from harm and neglect.
- Encourage children to take responsibility, become independent, self-motivated and self-reflective
- Develop children’s sense of spiritual, moral, social, cultural, and environmental awareness on a local and global scale
- Promote kindness, understanding, and helpfulness for life as a global citizen
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum to equip children with a wide range of skills for life in an ever-changing world
- Be competent with high standards - striving for continuous improvement in all we do
- Work positively together towards common goals
- Maintain an ethos of support, challenge, and encouragement to succeed for all members of the school community
- Foster positive partnerships between school, home and the wider community
Our school values are at the core of everything we do: Caring, Excelling, Enjoying and Inspiring.
They underpin all of our teaching and learning and provide an environment that prepares our pupils as kind, confident, happy citizens.
Pupils at Bolton are continuously reminded 'To do the Bolton Do Bs' - Looking your best, Doing your best, and Being your best so that they can be the Best Version of themselves!